Wednesday, December 5, 2012

December 5, 2012

Good morning!
So somehow it is already December. I have no idea how that happens. 

Jenson the big boy is now actually a big boy, and so I thought it time that he become the subject of my silly dog sketches. And since it is nearing the holidays, I offer for your amusement...the Holidanes. :)

First up...Elfson. 
Next up, Elfson v.2  (a.k.a. The Fawn)

And the world or Holidanes would not be complete without The Precious Snowflake. :)


And last but not least, Thurman

There will be two more (at least) on the way, but so far, this is my stable of danes. :)  I am going to offer these up as little Christmas cards and buttons, so if you cannot live without them please let me know. 

XOXOX
Thank you for dropping by. 
Dar

No comments:

Post a Comment